Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No more RED!

Hallelujah! The red room has been transformed. 
As most of you know, when we moved in to our house (2 years ago, now) the previous owners had just finished painting six coats of fire engine red paint in their sons bedroom. Yikes, it was HORRIBLE and I have to say that I just wanted it to go away! I knew that it would be a lot of work to re-do that room so when we moved in we painted every single wall except for that bedroom! We have been using that room as an office and I was tired of paying bills with my sunglasses on... so I got BUSY! It only took two super thick coats of spendy primer and then two coats of paint. It looks fabulous! It's a peaceful "brown bag" color now that is warm and very "home office" looking. It's lovely!
In other news, I am officially ready to be a stay-at-home dog mom! I don't think I'm going to want to go back to work in August. This has been such a nice and relaxing break. I am getting a lot done and really loving the fact that I don't have to be up at 5:00 a.m.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli! Yey for getting that room done! :-) I was checking to see more pics of the puppy...the beach one is cute! I don't want to go back to work either! Laura